Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Great American Shelving Adventure (Part 6)

My Goodness! It has been a long time since I have written anything here. Much is going on. A new roof is being installed on our house, Leo and Kristen are moving (tomorrow in fact), Pippi has finished elementary school (congratulations) and I have started on the last phase of the Great American Shelving Adventure. This part consists of building the toy box of secrets. I can't say anymore otherwise it wouldn't be a secret. I have doped out a plan and cut the wood. Now I must plan some more before starting assembly. I tend to build things with only a sketchy plan and then build as I go. Sometimes that works. Once in a while I forget something along the way and I have to re-construct as  I go. Anyway, this box is turning out to be a lot bigger than I expected. Oh well, it has to hold a lot of treasures. Maybe I can post a picture when it is finished, if I can still remember how. No, I can't post pictures during construction - the box has secrets. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.