Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rite-Aid Redeemed

After the snafu with refilling my prescription with Rite-Aid, I decided to wait to order my next prescription from Shop-Rite until I finally had the one I ordered from Rite-Aid so that, hopefully, the doctor's office would send the right one to the right store. I got a call the other evening from Rite-Aid and I thought, "Oh no, they have the prescription order I phoned into Shop Rite." Instead it was the managing pharmacist calling to apologize for the mix up. He said he had a message from corporate that there had been a problem. That surprised me because I didn't contact corporate, or even really complain other than to tell the person who waited on me that I hadn't ordered drugs B and C, but drug A and that I didn't really understand how that could happen since I used their automated phone system. Anyway, they called up and I told them that all was right with the world and that I finally got the correct meds, but kudos to Rite-Aid for following up.

No comments: