Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Porch and Me. Hanna's Gone

So I keep working on this railing. I think I need a right angle drill. How do they expect you to drill holes and screw screws when you have a half a millimeter of space? The railings are finally cut correctly and the holes patched with wood putty, but I had to work on the bat cave too and I have to figure out how to work in a very limited space. Maybe Anne posted more pictures. I'll have to look. I can't forget to check my own blog too, for comments. Someone may say something important again.

Soon I may get to comment on kayaking. My friend Ray called and asked if I wanted to go kayaking on the Delaware in two weekends. If my back (side) is ok, it sounds like it would be fun.

1 comment:

kristen said...

Your son has done a lot of work today.