Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Box, The Box

Significant progress has been made on the secret box this weekend. I did run into a little hitch this afternoon in that the _____ seems to be a little warped and may reveal the _____ if not corrected. I cut new braces for it after supper but will wait until tomorrow to try them. I hope that is the problem. Wood is such a pain these days. It doesn't seem to matter what you buy or how long you dry it, it's always the devil to get everything to fit right. I am encouraged that, so far, except for the problem with the _____, everything has gone well. However, as more pieces are added, this box is taking on such weight that I may not be able to manhandle it around the workshop by myself any longer. I may have to seek assistance from a nearby housemate.

1 comment:

christine M said...

Harry is eager for you to fill in the blanks!