Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pictures on the Wall II

So we arranged and rearranged the pictures on the wall and finally decided that it was good enough for now. If we want to change it at some future time, that will be all right, I think. I filled in the old nail holes and when the spackle dries, I can sand them put some paint on.

We seem to have a large number of pictures, etc., classified as wall hangings. The trouble is, in our house, there isn't a lot of space to hang things on walls because of the large and plentiful windows and the number of doors. Sometimes we switch the pictures, but if they aren't the same size, it can be a bother.

I think I'm ready for Christmas to end and to put away the decorations. I know, it hasn't even been a week since the holiday, but it seems like it was long ago. I'm ready to start on something new now. I don't know what that is, but I'm ready. Maybe I should just paint the darn wall. I can't do that right now anyway. On Friday, our kids and families are coming here for New Year's Day. On Saturday we are all traveling to Chip's house in Burlington County for a party and on Sunday, we will go to Metuchen for the postponed play, Annie, in which Katie Rose has several parts.

No comments: