Monday, January 18, 2010

Ears

Roxana didn't get a call from Pete yesterday, but did get an email that he has been very busy and just didn't have the time to call. He will try to call her tonight.

I was having trouble with my hearing and with my left ear especially, so when we visited my cousin Bill and his wife Joan, Bill had a solution. He had been having the same problem, so he got these small ear probes from Walmart and he gave me a couple of them saying they really worked for him. I tried them, but my hearing was getting so bad I could barely hear out of my left ear. I finally decided to go to the doctor who cleaned out both ears. It turns out that Bill also wound up at his doctor for the very same thing. The doctor told him that he should continue to get those little probes and give them to his friends. They will then push the wax so far into their ears that they won't be able to hear and they will come to him and he will have a lot more business. I told my cousin that I will never take any suppositories from him.

No comments: