Friday, February 12, 2010

Verizon, Line Repair, Etc.

When the phone and cable lines fell down across the road on Wednesday night, the fire company told me to call the cable company and the phone company. I called the cable company and they were out the next day. I called the number for Verizon residential repair in the phone book and spent ten minutes on hold. When a real person came o, I explained the problem, gave my address and phone number and he said, after asking if there was any other Verizon service that I would like today, that he would transfer me to the repair service. I waited on line another ten minutes and was then disconnected. I went on line to the Verizon repair site, but when I tried to email them, I was told that they couldn't complete my request, why don't I call them. I'm glad I don't have FIOS or we would really be in trouble.

1 comment:

Mary Jane Gilbertson said...

Verizon is a mess, my sister has worked for them for 30 years or more. They sort of abandoned residential service for cell phone and corporate business and simply do not care about their residential phone customers any more. And also please post to my blog before it dries up from dehydration.