Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm In Trouble Come Tuesday

Yes, I will be in trouble. That is if I turn myself in I'll be in trouble. I have to go there, but I don't have to tell on myself, do I? But, then, what's the point of going if I'm not going to be honest. I hope I don't get recalled or sent away for evaluation. They like to evaluate me though. They always come up with something to do to me. But, this appointment is with the nurse practitioner, not the cardiologist. She's a tough cookie and won't let me slide, so I don't know what will happen if I tell her about the snow shoveling that I did today and will probably do tomorrow.

I did a little more shoveling than I thought because a sheer bolt on my snow blower broke so that only half of the tines were actually pushing snow. I thought something wasn't right, but I realized that when I engaged the tines (you have to keep your hand on the lever), I couldn't see around to the front to see if both sides were working. I had to have Anne come to the window to look at it from the house. Fortunately, I had another sheer bolt, but I had already put the machine away, so I just finished shoveling by hand. I have replaced the bolt, so now I'm, hopefully, ready for tomorrow and, hopefully, tomorrow's snow will be not as heavy as today's. If it's heavy, I'll really be in trouble on Tuesday.

No comments: