Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm Not in Trouble

I went to the cardiologist's office today to see Mary the Nurse Practitioner and I didn't get in trouble. She didn't like the idea that I was shoveling snow, but didn't give any guidance on how I could remove it without shoveling. My blood pressure is good, my blood work was good, so I'm allowed to keep going for the time being, but I should be very careful shoveling snow. Hopefully, that won't be a concern for too much longer.

I have been spending my time trying to organize pictures on Anne's new computer. We transferred a lot of files from her old one and somehow, there were a lot of duplicate pictures. There were over 2,800 of them and I had to delete each one individually. Not a fun job. I think I have things in some order and now I am setting about to organize them so that they are easier to find.

4 comments:

Mary Jane Gilbertson said...

What I do is hide inside until it melts, been working for many years so I see no need to change my MO.

Bill said...

That's good if you can get away with it. I don't have anyplace inside to hide. They always find me.

Anne K said...

Thank you Bill for the great job you're doing with our pics!

kristen said...

You better come up with a solution because Tyler wants his favorite grandparent around for a long time.