Friday, March 5, 2010

No Pictures / Root Canal

Don't worry, there are still pictures (movies too), but I just didn't feel like dealing with them today because I had my first ever root canal. I went to the same doctor that Anne had used a couple of times and she is really nice. She made me feel as comfortable as she could and worked very efficiently for over an hour on me. There was no pain and the worst part was not knowing how long it was all going to last. When I have had a cavity filled, I have a pretty good idea of how things are progressing by what's going on in my mouth. Never having had a root canal, I was clueless as to how long things would take. I am not feeling any residual pain, except for a slight headache, so I'd say that things went very well. Although the doctor and her staff couldn't have been any nicer or more professional, I hope I never see her again, in that setting at least.

No comments: